Monday, June 18, 2012

In need of undivided attentions.

Haha maybe I'm just being baby here but I still wants to say that I'm also a human being and I too need some attentions from ppl ard me and especially close n love ones.

Since young, I'm the least worry for my parents. I'm independent. I don't need guidance etc. And becos of all that my parents devoted their attentions to my sis n mostly my bro.

I will also have my vulnerable days. I too need some care n concern. Loves n attention.

And as we grow older, close n love ones ard u will think that all the more we don't need all the nitty gritty care concern love n attention. U r a grown up. U take care of urself.

Next, for ladies, we entered new stages of life. Taking care of ur bf, ur husband, ur parents, parents in law, children n grandchildren.

So when will I be taken care of?? *not in terms of bringing back money for the family.*

When will I get some undivided attention??

*my right ankle hurts*

*my tummy feels weird*

*my back hurts*

Alrights, shall not be a baby anymore. Don't mind the ankle, tummy or back. I'll just take care of myself n by myself.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: