Friday, June 15, 2012

The sky is dark

Read a book and had a better understanding of myself, of him, of what I have done to myself, to him and to the r/s.

Points for us to note.

I realized sometimes during a quarrel, I'm actually upset not because of the event but because the oppo party had invalidated my feelings.

The book states that man will tends to tell u why u shouldn't be upset and imply how ridiculous u r to be upset and this greatly invalidates the woman's feeling. This invalidation leads to the unhappiness and not the content of the quarrel.

Sometimes we just got to accept the very simple fact that woman n man think differently. One should accept n respect the difference in mindset and not to correct it.

Even if one of them are agreeable to ur argument or opinion, this does not mean that deep down he/she is really accepting it.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5

No comments: