Monday, June 11, 2012

XQ, busy lately.

Busy at work.


Busy after work, attending funeral.


Busy during weekends, after-funeral events.


Enjoyed a day off with Ching at JB.


And work resumes :s


How I wish I'm a student again. :p


---


I was whining to HuBb that I didn't even have one day of his time a week. Probably I've got one day of his time a month.


Come to think of it....


Sat is the only time we meet up. Even if that is the case, I shouldn't be sad that he wants to meet his friends ba. Should I be??


Maybe I shouldn't. Since I'm going to spent my weekends with my colleagues cum friends to genting soon. Holidays with pfm girls. Gatherings with cnp.


Maybe I'm being petty due to PMS. Hah.


---


Ching ask me why don't we meet on Sunday too.


Haha I also dunno why.


I guess most of the time HuBb got to work at home. Or even go to office. :s


---


How I wish we live nearby. Or even work nearby.


---


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: